The celebration of illawarra surfing is well under way with the surf film night attracting several hundred punters.
The Surf Swap on the 14th is attracting a lot of enquiries and the space is filling up quick.
We have 20 x 2mtr x 3mtr stalls with tables on offer.
Stalls are free.
The updated list of exhibitors include.
- Treehouse surfboards.
- Carbine surfboards.
- Hobie surfboards.
- Deus Ex Machina including custom motor bikes hand shapes by Joel Fitzgerald.
- Vampirate surfboards.
- Dead Kooks surfboards.
- Mako surfboards.
- Photography and books by Matt Johnson of 'A Sea Life'.
- Photographer Andrew Bass.
- Books by Switchfoot.
- Artist, photographer and writer Simon Perini.
- Foam Symmetry's Justin Bevan.
- Thiroul's coolest surf emporium Finbox.
- The boy's from Critical Slide Society.
- Vintage Surf Memorabilia and bric a brac by Geoff.
- Fins and boards by Barnacle Studio.
- Spunk records beautiful surf tunes.
- Fresh food made on the spot!
We are still looking for a few more modern and alternative surfboard shapers, fin makers, artists etc to come and show their wares and talk about their craft related to surfculture.
Dont forget you can bring you pre-1990 board and we will sell it for you at the outdoor surf market between 12 and 4pm.
Call Damion on 0417 716 937 or write to email@example.com
We are blessed with beautiful space to meet in!
The amazing Wollongong City Gallery. Corner of Kembela st and Burelli St, Wollongong.
We meet here at the loading dock at 10am on the 14th at the rear of the Gallery, off Burelli St.
There is a goods lift to help us into the building and some helpful grommets from the Christian Surfers to lend a hand and mind your stuff while you move your cars.
I'm getting this poster framed!
Stoked to be on the program.
I cant wait to see Geoff Carter's slideshow and discussion.