the Surf TRIP
"the Surf TRIP" a grass roots swap meet gathering celebrating surfboards past, present and future
11th June 2011 at the Green Point Gallery at 2pm.
SWAP MEET STARTS AT 12 Midday
$5 For a spot on the grass to display your wares.
BAND & SURF MOVIE in the Gallery that evening.
AT GREEN POINT GALLERY, 105 Green Point Drive, Green Point, NSW 2428.
p: (02) 6557 5444 more info call Gav 0427 592 093.
Galleri will be playing their progressive-‐surf-‐folk-‐rock
& Andrew Kidman's "Lost In the Ether" will be playing
check out the trailer on
• Bring along any surf related gear you want to trade, swap, sell and grab a space. $5 for a space
• First in best dressed. Era not important, though pre 90's is always cheered!!
• This is a not-for-profit get together, organised to encourage a friendly gathering of like-minded individuals.
• Charges are to cover the costs incurred in organising the gettogether.
• Any money remaining after expenses will be donated to the Pacific Palms
the Surf TRIP on Facebook